Due to several requests, we have extended the abstract submission deadline until July 20th (11:59 pm CST). All notifications regarding acceptances will be sent out to the abstract submitters by July 30th.
2018 Abstract Submission
Midwest Pediatric Cardiology Society Abstract Submission
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
September 6-7, 2018
Abstract Policies & Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically by July 13, 2018 by email to Kim Feils at email@example.com.
- All uploaded abstracts must be in a Microsoft Word format, not exceeding one page, with a limit of 300 words plus one optional figure or table.
- Abstracts must include all co-authors of the abstract, including the presenting author and their level of training (medical student, resident, fellow, attending, or nurse/APN). Select the level of training in which the bulk of the work was performed (for example, a project completed primarily in residency but presented in the first year of fellowship should be submitted at a resident level).
- The body of your abstract should describe and clearly state the background, methods, results, and conclusions of your research.
- No revisions or changes will be accepted to submitted abstracts after the deadline.
- The Planning Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an Oral Presentation, or a Poster Presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference. Please provide the contact information for the presenting author for timely notifications.
- NOTE: If previously submitted to a different meeting an abstract may still be submitted.
- Poster and abstract presenters must register to attend the 2018 Midwest Pediatric Cardiology Society Annual Meeting.
To participate in the oral presentations, simply submit an abstract according to the standard guidelines and indicate that you would like your abstract to be considered for an oral presentation which will be held on Friday, September 7, 2018. Oral presenters will receive an email notification of selection by July 31, 2018.
Posters will be displayed on Friday, September 7, 2018, with designated times throughout the day dedicated to posters to allow in-depth discussion between authors and attendees. Poster presenters will receive general instructions on poster format in the email notification of acceptance by July 31, 2018.
Please contact Kim Feils at firstname.lastname@example.org.